Our New York City employment lawyers focus exclusively on the representation of employees. We have successfully litigated numerous wrongful termination cases on behalf of many employees who work or have worked in New York City or New York State against some of the biggest New York employers, resulting in multi-million dollar settlements. The New York City employment lawyers at Fitapelli & Schaffer, LLP work tirelessly to advocate for the rights of hard working employees who have been subjected to wrongful termination and other violations of New York and federal employment laws.
- About Us
- Were You Wrongfully Terminated?
- What is "At Will" Employment?
- How Can I Prove Discrimination in New York?
- What is a Severance Package?
- What are Other Legal Remedies?
- New York Statute of Limitations
- New York State Employment Laws
- Employment Lawyers Can Help
- Legal Notices
- Terms & Conditions
- Wrongful Termination NY | Illegal Layoffs
- Acerca de Nosotros
- Nuestro Equipo
- ¿Fuiste Despedido Injustamente?
- ¿Qué es Empleo Sin Término Fijo?
- ¿Cómo Puedo Demostrar Discriminación en Nueva York
- ¿Qué es una Indemnización por Despido?
- ¿Cuáles son los otros arreglos legales?
- Estatutos de Agotamiento de Tiempo en Nueva York
- Leyes de Empleo del Estado de Nueva York
- Abogados de Empleo Pueden Ayudar
- Avisos Legales
- Términos & Condiciones
- Despido Injustificado NY | Despidos Ilícitos
The New York City employment lawyers at Fitapelli & Schaffer, LLP do not charge or collect any fees directly from clients or prospective clients. Our employment lawyers instead work on a contingency fee basis, meaning we only collect a percentage of the monetary award that you receive. Our employment lawyers also provide free consultations to help you individually address your employment situation and determine whether you may have a wrongful termination claim, or any other employment related claim.
The New York City employment lawyers at Fitapelli & Schaffer, LLP are easily accessible in the heart of the financial district in New York City at 28 Liberty Street, between William and Nassau Street. For the convenience of our clients, we are located within walking distance of the 2, 3, 4, 5, A, C, J, and Z trains. Our employment lawyers provide experienced employment law services for employees in New York City, New York State and nationwide.